Saturday, February 18, 2012

Favourite Things Friday

In this case it's Favourite Things Saturday, because I'm a day late, although it's still Friday in some parts of the world!
Linking up with Shay at Quilting In My Pyjamas.

As you know I love going to Brisbane. It's my favourite thing to do most weeks. I love walking along the river, even though you are in the city, it's so peaceful and the water and the breeze are so calming. You can hear the city sounds in the distance but they don't intrude. I love looking at the city buildings, but where I'm standing I'm surrounded by greenery.

photo-3
The river is muddy after all the rain, this was taken this week at the Cliffs Cafe at Kangaroo Point. A very nice spot to have a coffee and look at the view.

photo-4

photo-5
These were taken a couple of weeks ago.







14 comments:

  1. Its still friday here!

    These photos make it look amazing, maybe one day I will travel that far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our city looks pretty good these days doesn't it?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! And sitting this Friday night listening to the wind howling and the rain pounding outside, I wanna be in Brisbane too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos remind me that its probably time i visited Brissie again! Maybe later in the year! Will you show me around??LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brisbane is such a great city! There's so many good spots to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. Looks like a great place to have a cup of coffee and just bask in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still Friday here. Love your favorite and the pictures are beautiful. Brisbane needs to be on my list ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never been to Brisbane, but one day I will - and I'll look out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really looks lovely. Will someone please invent teleporting so I can just beam myself to places like this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a long time since I've been to Brisbane and it was such a brief port of call and then I disembarked and had to spend the day in meetings before flying to Sydney for more meetings. I think I need another visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the photo tour of your lovely city.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like a gorgeous place for a visit. Just sitting and watching the water over coffee sounds like bliss.

    You jetsetter you - flitting off to Brisbane weekly! I dont get anywhere near the actual city for months at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love our City Marg but I would have to say I am biased. Kangaroo Point Cliffs is a beautiful spot. Thanks for the lovely reminder and great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss city life sometimes. I haven't been to Brisbane since I was little....looks like it needs to go on the list :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.