Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Scrappy Swap

Finally Australia Post delivered my scrappy swap parcel which had a very long around the world trip that took almost 5 weeks.  It's a long way from PA to the Sunshine Coast but it shouldn't take that long to get here. I think Leona had just about given up on me ever receiving her lovely goodies.
Scrappy swap goodies received
Leona made a beautiful purse and tissue holder in gorgeous Amy Butler fabric. Look at the pretty button detail on each of them. So cute.
Scrappy Swap scraps
My pile of scraps is big too, there are some lovely Peeps pieces in there and lots of other great pieces too.
P1060339
Leona very kindly popped some very yummy dark chocolate in there too for me and a cute little Summer notebook which is very appropriate because I think summer is already here in my neck of the woods.
P1060337
Look Leona also slipped some fabric labels in to my parcel.

I'm so lucky to have a very nice partner, who definitely chose some fabulous scraps and goodies to send to me.

Thank you very much Leona, these scraps and goodies will be put to very good use.

  

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely haul. How fun to get a parcel like that in the mail.

    I think she did an amazing job of picking things you'd truly use and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your first swapping experience was worth the wait! A lovely lot of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your parcel finally arrived...some very nice gifties too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting "happy mail" ! Looks like your parcel was very happy indeed! Have fun playing with your scraps!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I am so glad they have finally got to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOvely goodies...well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stuff, gotta love getting parcels! I really like those fabric labels, very clever. Haven't seen anything like those out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely package to receive - all of the gifts are lovely and you will have SO much fun with the scraps! Why does mail take so long sometimes and then only a week or so another time - it bugs me every time I send a package to Terri - I think it will only get worse in the lead-up to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think sometimes the waiting is the hardest part of the swaps! You did well, I love the Amy Butler prints :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun package. Looking forward to seeing what you do with all those beautiful scraps.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.