Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday tidbits (and tails)

Now to destroy that belief you have that I am mature and sensible.


In our household (thanks to me) we have theme songs for our furry four legged members. Now when I say song, I use it very loosely and of course I am far too busy to serenade the animals with an entire song so they only get a line or two.

Starting with Bailey, as he is special, and he was the first to have a song dedicated to him.
This came about as every time he went outside he would sit on a rock or run to a tree, climb/run up it, climb down it and run to the next tree, climb/run up it and down it and then go and sit on a rock. We also had a flip top rubbish bin/trash can in the kitchen which he used to sit on, all the time, grrrr.




This is sung to The SpiderMan theme song.

Bailey boy, Bailey boy
Friendly neighbourhood Bailey boy
On a rock, up a tree, on the rubbish bin annoying me

(and then a bit of dah dahing to go with the rest of the tune)



Of course if Bailey has a song Lulu has to have one too, she doesn't do anything particularly annoying so hers is just to the tune of Scooby Doo

Loopy loopy Lu where are you.................







And last but not least, my cutie boy Karma, and that was easy

Culture Club's Karma Chameleon
so we I sing


Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon,
you come and go, you come and go.






Too easy








4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I laughed at every single one,but especially Bailey and Lulu.

    Our animals have nicknames that they get called all the time, which tend to be silly rhymes, or elongations of their names.

    Proof positive though- you are barking mad.That must be why I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I make a comment, I would like to know - is Bailey trying to get a beer out of the purple pool looking thing? Bad cat!

    We sing in our house all of the time! I don't know that the animals have special songs, but we do have special songs for each other. I have a tendency to sing things that neither Big or The Baby know and then I get that "look" They think I am goofy, but I am usually able to prove to them that I know what I am singing about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Bailey looks like he is about to go skitzo with that paddling pool...watch out for puncture wounds :-)

    Our pets all have extra nick names , most of them not complimentary ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Your cat songs made me smile as I sang them in my head.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.