Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday tidbits

Look what I found in my grocery shopping.

Here's me wearing the scarf that I crocheted last week. It is so soft and I adore the colours.

Some more purchases.


Some Ta Dot, Hope Valley and Beyond the Sea.


More Hope Valley


Michael Miller Bird Swing in grey and multi, I love these but have no idea what I'm going to do with them. In the meantime I can look at them.


I started to tidy up a cupboard, so I could have some of my more recent purchases to hand. 





Still have to fit this in. I love these Ikea boxes, unfortunately they don't have them any more.


My Xmas fabrics, ready for a project.


This is not all my fabric stash, I have quite a bit more in the studio.

3 comments:

  1. Your new scarf is lovely!

    I'm glad to see that there are other people like me, who buy fabric just because they like it with no thought of what to do with it. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitties are so funny - they just have to be a part of everything!

    I have fallen in love with Michael Miller fabrics! Those birds are lovely - I will have to search for them and get some for myself. I found some of his gnome collection at a LQS in the next town. I LOVE Gnomes! I have made a pillow from a panel I bought and want to make a lap quilt with the other material I found.

    Good luck organizing your stash - everytime I get mine looking good - I buy more material and mess it up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stash...I daren't post a photo of my wood stash as Hubby might see it and have a heart attack!!

    Love that scarf, what stitch is it? Is that that yummy Noro wool?

    Kitty is such a lovely colour too :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.