Monday, June 14, 2010

My 100th post

I have something special to share with you today, as this is my 100th post.

I can't believe that I have actually already written 99 posts. I usually have the attention span of a gnat, and lose interest after 6 months.

Now for my 100th post, I thought long and hard about what I should write. Firstly I thought I could talk about the changes we have had over the last few years in the weather, where we are supposed to have sunshine most of the year, but now it rains an awful lot,  that is why I called my blog Sunshine? Paradise?. But really, who is interested in the weather, other than weather geeks? What a boring post, that could have been.

Next idea was that  I could go over all my craftiness that I have done over the last 6 months, the things I have completed and the growing pile of things I haven't completed. Again, not very exciting.
Third idea was to talk about all my lovely bloggy friends I have made since I started this exciting journey. Sorry bloggy friends, you are all lovely and very kind but it's my 100th post so it has to be all about me.  After a long hard think, I decided it should be about this:











Do you remember this post, back on 24th April this year?

It involved this picture.


Now I promised you awhile back that I would post about a special project that Mrs P and I had dreamed up, and today it came to be.



Photo removed temporarily

Today a friend and I made the bubble wrap helmet, with Mrs P's bubble wrap that she sent me.



Thank you Mrs P for your help.

PS  I really can't understand why I don't have hundreds of suitors beating down my door.

4 comments:

  1. LOL!! I was wondering what you were getting up to with the bubble wrap! Perfect safety helmet :-) Has your blogger been playing up? I can't seem to post anything at the moment?? Very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo looking gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 posts !

    I'm so glad I found your blog (or you found mine- I can't even remember how it all started)and I love reading about your bits and pieces. You're talented and funny and I hope you stick round for lots more 100 blog posts.

    Now about this picture....I feel so much better now I know your head is protected when you're walking given your propensity for tripping arse over turkey.

    You have guts girl. I think that photo is hilarious. Mr. P thought I'd gone clean crazy when it popped up because I started laughing like a maniac.

    You rock sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I had to go back and read the earlier post, and NOW I see the significance of the bubble wrap helmet. Maybe you need some bubble wrap mittens too. ;-)

    Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.