Firstly, a whole lot more has been tackled on the Noro stole. I had to drive 35 mins to the shop to buy an extra ball of wool, as when I finished using the required amount of wool, the stole wasn't long enough. I took it to the shop with me for "show and tell", they said I crocheted tighter than the original pattern and that is why the stole wasn't long enough. I think they were being polite and my money is on - "the girls" are bigger than average and I need extra to cover my ample bosom!!
It is longer than this I just forgot to take a photo later.
Next up, finally finished the binding on this baby this afternoon. The sewing of the binding took longer than normal as the fabric was quite heavy and took a lot of effort to push the needle through each and every stitch.
It has the Lulu stamp of approval.
The Bar Harbor charm squares for the table runner were laid out again, and again, and again, until I was happy with the result. You can see from the two photos I changed it again before I sewed them together.
All sewn together in rows. They are still not ironed yet as I had to stop to cook dinner. I am hoping I have the rows sewn together tomorrow, and possibly almost finished. Cross fingers.
Note: No snowball blocks have been tortured this week.