Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ta dah!!

Today I finished the top of the hearts quilt, not without a bit lot of unpicking.  I tried very hard to have all the seams butting up and as I haven't made a quilt for a very long time, it was not as easy as I thought I remembered.  It's finally finished, and it's not that big. This is the pattern I used, but I made it 7 x 7 squares, the original is 6 x 6 squares.



I love this square below with the bird, it's so cute.



Now for the quilting, I am sooooo looking forward to that...........not really, but at least it's not too big and I will just be sewing in the ditch and then around the edge of the hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, you are always doing something fun and interesting.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pftttttttttt...so much for finishing this quilt in 2015.

    It looks absolutely beautiful. I love your colour and fabric choices.

    Looks like your kicking proverbial butt with your quilting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.