Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cookbooks


This could be my place. It would look like this if I acquire more cookbooks.



I need this.



Aaarrrghhhh! I have too many cookbooks. I would love to have more but I have no room to put them. My bookcase is overflowing and every spare shelf in the kitchen cupboards not filled with utensils is filled to overflowing with cookbooks. What do I do????? HELP!
A. Do I actually get rid of the ones I have never used, even though they have pretty pictures?
B. Do I go thru them and copy the one recipe I do use from the book, and then get rid of the book. (sensible option).
C. Find another space to put my new ones?
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.